Multiplying churches in campuses and cities to transform the next generation among the nations.
To transform lost people into Christ's disciples who will then transform the world.
StrategyGather: Corporate Gatherings & Community Gatherings
- Corporate Gatherings are what we do together as the local body of Christ, such as Sunday Celebration, retreats, and baptism services.
- Community Gatherings are what we do in biblical community, specifically LIFE Group.
- Life-on-Life involves intentional relationships like Life Change Groups (LCG) and discipleship, which allows us to sharpen each other as Christ followers.
- Equipping entails purposeful investment in people to live a transformed life through opportunities such as Experiencing Classes, Freedom Class, ministry team service, and learning to study the Bible and pray.
- Personal Mission happens when an individual lives as the salt and light in our world, shares his/her faith with others, and invites people into our community.
- Team-Based Mission happens when we partner together for God’s kingdom purposes through opportunities like missional initiatives, missions teams, and church plant teams.
S – Spirit-led ministry
To be connected with God and anointed by His Spirit, in order to hear His direction and step out in faith to minister to His people with His power.
L – Leadership development
To develop people to their full potential and in Christ-like character in order to impact their spheres of influence and increase the spread of the Gospel to future generations.
T – Transculturalism
To make the decision to go through discomforts and difficulties, in order to develop understanding and delight in people from a different culture.
C – Community
To willingly come together as a diverse group of people to experience and live out the Gospel, in order to fulfill God's purposes.
M – Ministry inside and outside
To be a visible display and viable demonstration of God’s Kingdom by stewarding our God-given spiritual gift(s), resources and experiences to build God’s Church and transform the world.
M – Missions through church planting
To obey and fulfill the Great Commission through the local church, which God has established so that we can be witnesses and servants of His redemptive purpose.
D – Discipleship
To invite people to join us in the lifestyle of the Kingdom by imitating Christ, teaching people to obey Him, and imparting Biblical values.